Class 9 Science – Motion chapter
Step-by-Step coaching with Easy-to-Understand Video Lectures, Solved Examples and Exercises to make you a master of ‘Motion’ chapter of class 9 Science.
Remember, I am always here to help you.
You can always ask me any doubt that you may have, any problem that you are finding difficult to solve!
You can email me your questions/doubts to my email address, “[email protected]”, or, WhatsApp me on 9365368668.
To study few lessons of the course for free, please click on the ‘Curriculum’ tab above, then click on the ‘Preview’ button given against the lessons.
Please Note: To make online payment by Debit card / Credit Card, please select ‘Paypal’ as Payment Method on the ‘Checkout’ page.
Special Discounted Price during this Lockdown period (due to coronavirus) up to 31-March-2020.
Section 1: Rest and Motion
Section 2: Describing Motion
- Lesson 2.1: Motion Along a Straight Line
- Lesson 2.2: ‘Scalar’ vs ‘Vector’
- Lesson 2.3: ‘Distance’ vs ‘Displacement’
- Lesson 2.4: ‘Speed’ vs ‘Velocity’
- Lesson 2.5: Average Speed & Average Velocity
- Example 2.1: Calculating Average Speed
- Example 2.2: Calculating Average Speed
- Lesson 2.6: Rate of Change of Velocity : Acceleration
Section 3: Graphical Representation of Motion
- Lesson 3.1: Introduction
- Lesson 3.2: Distance-Time Graph for Uniform Motion
- Lesson 3.3: The concept of ‘Slope’ of a Straight Line
- Lesson 3-4: Finding Velocity from Distance-Time Graph
- Lesson 3-5: ‘Velocity-Time’ Graph for Uniform Motion
- Lesson 3-6: Velocity-Time Graph for Uniformly Accelerated Motion
- Lesson 3-7: Finding ‘Acceleration’ from velocity-time graph
- Lesson 3-8: Finding ‘displacement’ from velocity-time graph
Section 4: Equations of Motion
Section 5: NCERT Exercises
5.00 average based on 1 rating
Excellent teacher - knows how to teach. The course covers everything from concepts to numerical problems. Enjoying the course!